- This event has passed.
Public Health Ontario Infection Prevention and Control – Session 2: Attributes of Physical Space that Support IPAC Best Practices
2022-06-01 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Public Health Ontario is hosting a community of practice series that will review key concepts and support resources for Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) in Primary Care settings.
This series is intended for those who oversee or implement IPAC in Primary Care settings.
The Primary Care IPAC Community of Practice series will be held over four sessions. The topics include:
· IPAC risk assessments
· Attributes of physical space that support IPAC best practices
· Workflow and processes that support IPAC best practices in clinical settings
· Auditing IPAC to monitor and sustain best practices
Dates and Times
· Session 1: IPAC Risk Assessment
May 25, 2022, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. EST
· Session 2: Attributes of Physical Space that Support IPAC Best Practices
June 1, 2022, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. EST
· Session 3: Workflow and Processes to Support IPAC Best Practices
June 8, 2022, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. EST
· Session 4: Auditing
June 16, 2022, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. EST
Register here for the Central West Primary Care Series.
After registering, Zoom will send you an email with the connection information and details for these sessions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.