Dr Brian Watada is a pillar in Family Medicine in the Milton Community, taking care of his patients both in the community and within the hospital setting. He is also a local coroner, teacher, works at a retirement home, and probably has the best answer to the question "Name one person you would take with you if you were going to be stranded on a desert island and why?"
What is your clinical area of interest?
Family medicine, community safety, and post graduate education.
What is your contact information?
202-311 Commercial Street
(Phone )905-876-2021, (Fax) 905-876-2507
You are very involved in your community. Tell us all of the amazing things that you do!
- Family physician
- Active staff at Halton Healthcare Services (still managing own admitted inpatients)
- Part time physician Birkdale Place
- Investigative coroner with the Office of the Fhief Coroner
- Examiner for CFPC and MCC (if they restart part 2)
- Lecturer, Department of Family Medicine, University of Toronto
- Avid golfer/hacker Glencairn Golf Club
- Member, Doctor’s Hockey Club, Burlington
- Dad to two grown children
- Closet Leaf and Blue Jay fan
Name one person you would take with you if you were going to be stranded on a desert island and why?
Superman - so he could fly me off the island.
Which of these things could you not live without?
Coffee or tea: Coffee - it is the nectar of gods
Chocolate or chips: Chips - can’t have just one
Books or TV: Television - mindless entertainment