Join Our Community
If you are a physician in Halton, Hills, Milton and Oakville, or a physician who would find connection to the Halton Physician Association valuable, join us.
If you are a physician in Halton, Hills, Milton and Oakville join us.
If you are a physician working outside of the CCH-OHT area who would find connection to the Halton Physician Association valuable, join us.
- Monthly email blasts
- Local social events, talks and CME
- Connection and collaboration with local physicians
- The ability to join communities of practice
- Local job opportunities and locums
- Collated list of local resources
- Physician Wellness
- Voting rights and roles for participation on local and community issues
- Voting rights on electing your HPA executive
Newsletter Only: Complimentary
- Email blasts
- Limited event invitations
Why should you sign a physician association agreement?
The OMA recommends that local physicians create and engage in physician associations
Physician associations give doctors a voice in resource development and local governance and promotes partnerships with other organizations
For more information about physician associations from the OMA
See RISE for even more information on OHT development
For more information about what is going on in OUR OHT