Registration for SCOPE is Now Open Again!
Halton SCOPE (Seamless Care Optimizing the Patient Experience) connects and supports primary care providers (PCPs) with:
· A single, centralized, standardized point of access to support Health System Navigation (both community and hospital resource navigation);
· Real-time consultation with on-call resources, expedited tests and outpatient consults and support services;
- General Internal Medicine
- Diagnostic Imagining
- Palliative Care
- Home and Community Care Navigation
- Nurse Navigator
Coming soon – Long Term Care and Pediatric Streams
SCOPE was co-designed and co-created by family physicians to reduce fragmentation and maximize efficient use of services.
Example: Home and Community Care Navigation
· Patient with cellulitis on oral antibiotics x 3 days no improvement required IV antibiotics
· One phone call to Halton SCOPE 289-952-2457
· Halton SCOPE received MR for IV antibiotics including first dose criteria Patient began IV treatment same day in their home without visit to ED
New Membership Drive – REGISTER NOWThe registration portal for SCOPE is open. We invite any primary care provider in Halton who is not already a SCOPE member to register now. If you need help registering, call Fiona Ryan, our new SCOPE Nurse Navigator, at 289-952-2457 for assistance. See attachment for registration details.
Have Questions? Call us directly to discuss further.
SCOPE – Halton
E: SCOPE@haltonhealthcare.com W:https://www.haltonhealthcare.on.ca/