one-Link, operated by Halton Healthcare, provides coordinated access to addictions and mental health
services across the Mississauga Halton region. In their commitment to continued quality improvement,
one-Link is launching a Primary Care Advisory Committee and would like to invite you to join and help improve services for our patients.
Purpose of Committee:
- Collaborate and support enhanced coordinated access to services through one-Link for patients seeking addiction and mental health services
- Provide guidance and advice on solutions to meet the objectives and principles of one-Link
- Recommend actions to assist with adoption of one-Link referral processes and better integrate primary care in the process design
- Attend and participate in meetings (up to 4 meetings per year, virtual & in person format)
- Make timely recommendations and contributions for decisions
- Champion change throughout the decision process
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives as needed
- Primary Care Providers with active practice in Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Acton
As a token of appreciation for your contributions, one-Link will be offering an honorarium of $125.00 per
If you are interested in joining the one-Link Primary Care Advisory, please complete the attached
application form (one-Link Primary Care Advisory Committee letter and application form) and e-mail to one-Link@haltonhealthcare.com by November 30, 2022.